Ash's Bookshelf

Ash's Bookshelf

Black Beauty
Pride and Prejudice
Little House in the Big Woods
King of the Wind: The Story of the Godolphin Arabian
Old Yeller
The Luckiest Girl
Where the Red Fern Grows
A Wrinkle in Time
Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret
Good Night, Mr. Tom
War Horse
Dear Mr. Henshaw
Flush
All About Sam
Number the Stars
Absolutely Normal Chaos
The Giver
Walk Two Moons
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
Saving Shiloh


adighe17's favorite books »

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Introduction

1. First, introduce yourself. Write a brief paragraph about who you are and where you are from.
Hello, I am Ashka and I am from India and Great Britain. I have lived in 6 different countries/states in my whole life. I am secret years and go to the secret school secretness. I have a little sister animal devil thing, a mom a dad and an awesome doberman(dog).
2. What are the last three books you have read? (Include authors names please!)
The last 3 books I have read are Dear Dumb Diary Can Adults become human, Dear Dumb Diary my pants are haunted and Dear Dumb Diary That's what friends aren't for, All by Jim Benton. (I usually read books like Inkheart, Harry Potter, Magyk, Flyte and Physik)
3. What is the last movie you have seen?
I think the last movie I saw was Despicable Me. It was really funny, I think the funniest part was when Gru was talking to the bank dude and on his board there was a picture of him on the toilet.
4. What is one academic goal you have for this year?
An academic goal I have this year is to learn at least 100 new words, meanings and spellings because I am very bad at spelling and I don't know that many words. I also want to get only A+, A or A-s in every subject(I probably will fail P.E.)
5. What is one social goal you have for this year?
A social goal I have this year is to be a little more polite and stop absolutely hating all non girls.
6. What is your favorite vacation memory?
My favorite vacation memory is this Christmas 2009 when I learned how to ski in Japan.
My least favorite vacation memory is I am not sure where but we were in a place called vakashoreia and when we went to dinner a bunch of bugs were swarming around the lights, one fell into my sisters maccarroni and cheese. After dinner, when we went back to our room, there were bugs and geckoes all over the bed.
7. List 5 adjectives to describe yourself

  • Talkative/Chatterbox
  • Caring/Helpful
  • Weird/Strange
  • Funny
  • Lazy

4 comments:

  1. hey ashka I really like your background and I have read all the books you have read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashka!......... Nice blog post, did you like Despicable me? I have a 5 week old boxer dog, do you know that breed?............ Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ashka! I like Wimpy Kid books too! I read a part of the first book. But I could never borrow any of those books because they're always checked out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha ashka nice!diss the boys! hehehe!

    ReplyDelete