Ash's Bookshelf

Ash's Bookshelf

Black Beauty
Pride and Prejudice
Little House in the Big Woods
King of the Wind: The Story of the Godolphin Arabian
Old Yeller
The Luckiest Girl
Where the Red Fern Grows
A Wrinkle in Time
Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret
Good Night, Mr. Tom
War Horse
Dear Mr. Henshaw
Flush
All About Sam
Number the Stars
Absolutely Normal Chaos
The Giver
Walk Two Moons
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
Saving Shiloh


adighe17's favorite books »

Friday, August 12, 2011

Shoot for the Moon

If you shoot for the Moon, You'll end up amongst the stars. I don't think that any goal is ever too much for somebody. When I grow up I want to become an Olympic Horse Rider, some people think that I have a very high ambition but I don't think there is anything wrong with what I want to do. I might not make it that far, but I could still make it to Spruce Meadows or start up my own riding school. I had originally thought of naming my blog 'Reach for the Stars', because the title of our yearbook three years ago was 'Reaching for the Stars'. When I was looking through my desk I saw a note book with a poem on it and the I decided to change the name of my blog to 'Shoot for the Moon', because If you shoot for the Moon, you will have reached those stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment