Ash's Bookshelf

Ash's Bookshelf

Black Beauty
Pride and Prejudice
Little House in the Big Woods
King of the Wind: The Story of the Godolphin Arabian
Old Yeller
The Luckiest Girl
Where the Red Fern Grows
A Wrinkle in Time
Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret
Good Night, Mr. Tom
War Horse
Dear Mr. Henshaw
Flush
All About Sam
Number the Stars
Absolutely Normal Chaos
The Giver
Walk Two Moons
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
Saving Shiloh


adighe17's favorite books »

Friday, October 15, 2010

Kuala Selangor Field Trip - Mud Skippers

        At the moment, I am in the drain. There is a good reason why I was in the muddy mud a few hours ago and now I am in a drain. I will start at lunch. I had just finished my yummy lunch of mud skipper food when a huge gang of giants started swimming through my mud. I was skipping for my life because for some reason these giants did not know how to stay on the path. Anyways, this huge girlish giant with the most muddy hair fell on me, while I was trying to get some air I accidently got left in her hair! If I tried to jump off it I might get a mud attack so I had to stay on.
        She walked and complained that she was muddy, I sat and complained that when she had her shower, I BECAME CLEAN! How horrible is that? Her hair was so pretty that when I was done admiring it, she was in a long line of see through mangrove trees, but each tree had a but rest on it. Unusual but, whatever! I was really curious about what this thing was so I just stayed in the comfortable spot in her hair.
       This girl bought a funny smelling thing and she ate it, then she got onto another line of see through mangrove trees. The mangrove trees took her into another shower and when she made her hair straight, I fell out! She was shouting and screaming. Then a huge dude came in and squished me down the drain. This is my good and true explination to why me, a clean mud skipper is sitting in a drain full of soapy, clean water.

No comments:

Post a Comment